GAY - N - SOBER: RANDOM MUSINGS

Hi! I'm a single gay male with over 2 years sober from alcohol in the Metro Detroit area. My therapist always told me to write down what I was thinkin' to help clear out my head. Well, I've finally takin' her advice. I hope that you enjoy reading this blog as much as I enjoy writing it. Thanks again for visiting and please tell me what you think of what you read! Peace! Mark

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

GO SEE "BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN" RIGHT NOW!

Dudes!! If you haven't already done so - GO SEE this movie! Yes - it is seriously THAT good! I had the good fortune to see "Brokeback Mountain" on Thursday December 8, 2005 - for free! OMG! Was I blown away! This movie sneaks up on you slowly - it strolls along just like a real cowboy would stroll along up in the mountains where this movie takes place! Every word, every gesture speaks to the emotion, torment and confusion these two cowpokes are going thru! It strolls to a slow gallop and then sucker pucnches you in the very last frame!! WOW! I have felt this affected by a gay themed movie since "Making Love" back in the 80's! Remember THAT mvie!! I just went to see "Brokeback" AGAIN this past Saturday ... and it was packed!! I believe that this is definitly one of those movies that will affect you! stick with you! and quite possibly change your perspective on life! Yes, this movie is THAT good! I hope you go see it soon! "Cause when it gets nominated for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay...... all the shows will be sold out!!! And then WHAT will you do?
Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home